Healthcare Cleaning Managers and Supervisors Conference 2019
Exciting one day national conferences bringing the latest in evidence based cleaning practices and hands on training for Leading Hands to keep your facility hygienically clean
Why should you attend?
• Learn about the latest research on evidenced based cleaning
• View cleaning analytics from sites using the myClean system
• Network with other Managers facing similar challenges
• Bring your Leading Hands and Supervisors for FREE and have them certified to train your staff
What will you learn?
Who Should Attend?
Dates & Cities
- Infection Prevention and Control Professionals
- Hospital & Aged Care Managers
- Environmental Services Managers
- Cleaning Supervisors
- Hotel Services Managers
- Healthcare Cleaning Contractors
- Leading Hands
Our roadshow is visiting 8 cities around Australia.
- Canberra Monday 13th May
- Sydney Tuesday 14th May
- Newcastle Wednesday 15th May
- Brisbane Thursday 16th May
- Perth Monday 20th May
- Adelaide Tuesday 21st May
- Melbourne Wednesday 22nd May
- Hobart Thursday 23rd May
I'll be sharing what I've been working on in the lab with top scientists as we research into finding out scientifically what the best methods are for cleaning.
Bill Bassett The Interclean Group
I'm excited to demonstrate to your staff how best cleaning techniques can improve their daily tasks and standard of cleaning.
Hilton Field Interclean Managed Services
Dynamic scheduling is changing the efficiency of our staff and leaving them with high job satisfaction as they feel in control of their daily schedules. I'll show you just how easy it is to set up in any size facility.
Sophie Bassett 1nsight Pty Ltd